Bluecherry server version 3.0.1 was released with the following changes. As a reminder, version 3 is still in beta, you can download version 3 from here
- IP camera substreams can be used as a live view stream source
- VAAPI hardware accelerated decoding for motion detection
- VAAPI hardware accelerated reencoding for MJPEG streams in web UI live view
- New feature – force password change on next user login
- Livestream reencoding to lower bitrate using VAAPI acceleration
Questions or Comments? Visit our community support site (community.bluecherrydvr.com).
Version 3 released for testing – https://www.bluecherrydvr.com/version-3-now-available-for-testing/