This unstable release is the latest in the bleeding edge of development.
This release adds HTML5 video playback of video archives (accessed from https://bluecherry-server:7001/playback)
Download instructions for the unstable repository can be found here. Please post questions or comments to the unstable / bleeding edge forum (community.bluecherrydvr.com). It is not possible to downgrade from the unstable release back to the stable release without completely removing and reinstalling the software (including the database).
The following changes were added in this release:
* Add playback of recordings in browser
* Don’t remove /etc/bluecherry.conf on new install
* Installation: Enhance downgrade checks
* Store upgrade’s DB backup in /root, not in /tmp (in case a restore is needed)
* Test MySQL admin credentials correctness early
* Abort when given DB already exists
* Drop unneeded files misc/sql/*_2020000.sql
* postinst: Print describing message before going for long chmod & chown