This release includes support for saving events to multiple storage locations and enabling a per storage device deletion percentage. Several other general features and improvements have been made in this release. See the entire change log below for more information.
Note: Currently storage locations have to be formatted and mounted on startup for version 2 to make use of the storage devices. Following this WIKI article should provide enough information to format and mount partitions.
The following features are added in this release:
- Feature #406: Server: Ability to handle multiple storage locations
- Feature #484: Web: Add ‘Fill all’ to schedule pages
- Feature #563: Web: Add a ‘Logout’ button in the web interface
- Feature #564: Web: Require authentication when selecting ‘Configure Server’ in the client
- Feature #593: Add support for deletion percentage and deletion percentage trigger in the database
- Feature #594: Web: Add support for setting deletion percentage and deletion percentage trigger
- Feature #627: Web: Show if a camera is not using a global schedule
- Feature #630: Web: Hide the background on the fly during motion mapping
- Feature #647: Web: Change text or color of button when changes are successfully applied
- Feature #735: Add basic auth support for PTZ controls
The following bugs are fixed in this release: