This is a maintenance release for 2.1 series of the client. This fixes several bugs in 2.1.2, including a nasty bug that caused random live streaming problems.
For a complete list, see below.
Note: There was not an official 2.1.3 release.
As always you can download the client on our website, www.bluecherrydvr.com/downloads or run ‘sudo apt-get update ; sudo apt-get install bluecherry-client’ on Ubuntu / Debian systems. Optionally you can build the latest client yourself by downloading the source code here (https://github.com/bluecherrydvr/bluecherry-client)
The following features are added in this release:
The following bugs are fixed in this release:
* Bug #145: Server settings are not stored until program is closed
* Bug #148: Do not show passwords in log
* Bug #151: Increase timeout for video operations
* Bug #153: Client on Windows crashes when saving snapshot of playing video
* Bug #155: Disconnect LiveStream when not needed
* Bug #25: Event video snapshots are corrupted
* Bug #137: Snapshot in OS X fails with ‘An error occurred while saving the snapshot image.’
* Bug #138: Windows client shuts down and automatically reopens when a snapshot is saved, 0 byte JPEG file saved
* Bug #143: FPS drops to 0 after a few minutes