This releases adds supports for Debian Wheezy and resolves a major issue with high resolution IP cameras where the video was ‘smeared’. This release also improves performance and some known crashes / deadlocks in the server.
Note: If you were using a nightly version before to resolve the ‘smearing’ issue, please upgrade to this version.
In the next major release (2.2) we will be adding support for MJPEG recording, ONVIF support and disk management support (RAID). If you are interested in trying out 2.2 please email us and let us know.
Information on how to upgrade to this release can be found on our Knowledge Base.
Questions or Comments? Visit our new community page community.bluecherrydvr.com
The following bugs were fixed in this release:
* Bug #1181: Setting solo format on startup may cause excessive CPU usage
* Bug #1199: Make device field not mandatory
* Fixed solo hue/contrast/saturation/brightness
* Cleaned up dependencies
* Concurrency-related stability fixes
* Deadlock fixes
* Fixed default log level (changed from Info to Warning).
* Fixed server response on invalid URI
* Fixed restarting of rsyslog on Debian
* Fixed smearing problems on lossy networks
* Miscellaneous fixes
The following features were added in this release:
* New, greatly improved input/logging/recording/streaming infrastructure
* Misc. improvements & fixes