This unstable release is the latest in the bleeding edge of development. Some of the things listed below may not work, or may require database changes as the web hooks haven’t been added yet.
Note: We have changed the way that we list IP cameras when adding or changing an IP camera. Please read up on this knowledge base article (http://bluecherry.helpscoutdocs.com/article/117-article)
Download instructions for the unstable repository can be found here. Please post questions or comments to the unstable / bleeding edge forum (community.bluecherrydvr.com). It is not possible to downgrade from the unstable release back to the stable release without completely removing and reinstalling the software (including the database).
The following changes were added in this release:
* Fix device uniqueness check
* Optimize events fetching interaction with client app
* Refuse to downgrade to older versions (prevents database breakage)
* Rework timestamping, supposed to fix issue of unplayable recordings
* Motion analysis basing on sliding time window (lacks web UI support) – https://github.com/bluecherrydvr/bluecherry-apps-issues/issues/12
* Introduce setting of max recording storage age from web UI
* Fix infinite growth of /var/lib/bluecherry/www-*.log
* Fix Apache warning about deprecated NameVirtualHost directive