This unstable release is the latest in the bleeding edge of development.
This release fixes an issue where customers may not be able to login with the Bluecherry client or view recordings. This release also fixes an problem where both the new and old motion detection radio buttons could be checked by accident.
Download instructions for the unstable repository can be found here. Please post questions or comments to the unstable / bleeding edge forum (community.bluecherrydvr.com). It is not possible to downgrade from the unstable release back to the stable release without completely removing and reinstalling the software (including the database).
The following changes were added in this release:
* bluecherry-client login fix
* motion detection web UI fix
* Fix ipCameras array forming and traversing in web UI
* Drop broken check on backup rollback in web UI
* Fixed bug of accessing recordings from bluecherry-client (previously broken in 2.5.9)
* Fixed crash related to sliding_time_window