This unstable release is the latest in the bleeding edge of development.
This release adds support for some ARM platforms, specifically Odroid XU4 and Odroid XU3 arm chipsets (http://unstable.bluecherrydvr.com/pool/trusty/bluecherry_2.5.18_armhf.deb).
This release adds support for direct links (/liveview, /storage, /addip, /devices, etc). This release also adds support for pulling live camera models (this previously stopped working when API from the sources were changed).
Download instructions for the unstable repository can be found here. Please post questions or comments to the unstable / bleeding edge forum (community.bluecherrydvr.com). It is not possible to downgrade from the unstable release back to the stable release without completely removing and reinstalling the software (including the database).
The following changes were added in this release:
* Fix confusing labels on the global schedule page
* Resolve an issue with adding custom ptz options
* Change ‘Backup’ to ‘Archived video’ in the user role area
* Enable AllowOverride in apache.conf for .htaccess file (redirect for direct links)
* Add support for direct links
* Update Cambase API calls
* Fixed a problem with the ‘Path to RTSP’ field
* Activate mod_rewrite (required for direct links)
* Resolved a problem where video quality slider would not save (analog devices, specifically solo)
* Include .htaccess into package (required for direct links)
* Add motion detection support for new BC-H480p H.264 analog capture cards
* Fix navigation back via browser button
* Readd support for pulling live camera models
* Add motion_handler’s Sliding Sequence Window config fields to DB (required for the new motion detection support)
* Fix an annoying log error for logrotation