This unstable release is the latest in the bleeding edge of development.
This release adds support for our new experimental motion detection. This experimental motion detection reduces CPU usage by 20-40% and has adjustments for the amount of movement in a frame before motion is triggered. This should help with false positives that customers have reported in the older motion detection algorithm. Information on using the new motion detection can be found here: http://docs.bluecherrydvr.com/article/128-experimental-motion-detection
Download instructions for the unstable repository can be found here. Please post questions or comments to the unstable / bleeding edge forum (community.bluecherrydvr.com). It is not possible to downgrade from the unstable release back to the stable release without completely removing and reinstalling the software (including the database).
The following changes were added in this release:
* Fix license check for virtual machines with no ether net ifaces
* Add support for (new!) experimental motion detection
* removed trial limitation of 32 cameras, fixes issue 94@bluecherry-apps-issues
* Enabled sending unlimited number of events by splitting request to multiple SQL queries with limit and offset, 5000 events per each query. Fixes issue 88 in bluecherry-apps-issues
* Allow user to change default form address on emails bluecherry-apps-issues/issues/102
* solo6x10 video quality, issue 99
* Add initial support of new BC-H480p hardware compression cards
* Hide is_media_max_age_exceeded() debug message to Debug loglevel