This unstable release is the latest in the bleeding edge of development.
This release fixes crash when audio was enabled on a MJPEG stream (audio can’t be enabled on a MJPEG stream), adds better audio support for IP cameras and fixes some packaging issues for the Fedora packages.
Download instructions for the unstable repository can be found here. Please post questions or comments to the unstable / bleeding edge forum (community.bluecherrydvr.com). It is not possible to downgrade from the unstable release back to the stable release without completely removing and reinstalling the software (including the database).
The following changes were added in this release:
* Fixed checking of response from the license server
* mediaStreamMp4.php: Handle different audio codecs
* Fix permissions error message on storage web page changes
* Reload the page after a license key added
* Add mkvtoolnix-gui in rpm deps.
* Performance optimizations
* Security fixes
* Min. motion area. issue #133
* Add ONVIF PTZ functionality
* Fixed sliders on ‘Video adjustments’ page. Issue #311
* Declare dependency on apache2
* Packaging fixes
* Fix inversion of PTZ ONVIF control
* Package installation fix
* Fix of runtime crash related to audio